Sunday, May 27, 2012

Welcome Back to Tell Me a True Story Week 12

Lots of Stories Here
image courtesy photobucket.com
Our link will open Monday evening 05 28 2012 at 6:00 PM.


Memories come and go, and that is why we should write them down.  Place them on your blog, and then I invite you to share them here.

image courtesy photobucket
Thinking back to my Kindergarten class, I remember that our chairs and tables were all painted a lovely hot pink.  There was one chair that was brown.  Our teacher called it the “Thinking Chair.”  I never had to sit in it, but the idea was; those who misbehaved were to sit and “think” until they were ready to apologize to our teacher. 

When Kindergarten graduation was over and I entered the first grade room, you can imagine the shock when I discovered that all the chairs and tables were brown – not pink.  What had I done to deserve this?  Life isn’t always like Kindergarten!

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.
For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit these amazing stories, and leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment, please visit them likewise.
Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.  We love comments !

Please also link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh there I am ... The Imposter. I better get back and get your button posted. Thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

Any school day would be a ton more fun with pink chairs!