Monday, January 14, 2013

True Story Blog Party: Week 46

My mother taught me many things, and I often share how she encouraged me to be careful of saying harsh remarks.   I must also be careful what I write.  Even when our story is not so pretty, we can still profit and be encouraged by sharing.  This is where we can come with open face and know we are accepted.
I Love to Read Your True Stories
courtesy photobucket.com
How far back can you remember?  Can you rescue your true stories and post them here?

Please review these suggestions.

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. That way if readers come by later in the week, they can easily go over to your relevant post.  


  Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit the post just next to you and please leave them a comment. 

2. Please also link back to this community, either by using the button on my side bar or simply a text link.

Return anytime and scroll down to enjoy more true stories you may have missed.

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. ... They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble. —Jeremiah 31:3, 9

 

 

No comments: