Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome Back Week 47


Let Me Read You a True Story
courtesy photobucket.com
 
Think back and come here to post your shared memories about life.  Memories come and go, and that is why we should write them down.  Place them on your blog and then I invite you to share them here.

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit these amazing stories, and leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment, please visit them likewise.

Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.  We love comments !

Please also link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for hosting! I always try to share my stories when I have them!

Have you shared your story with us at Friendship Friday? This week's theme is Autobiography!

Have a blessed week!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com