Monday, February 24, 2014

True Stories Week February 24 2014


Let me tell you A True Story
courtesy photobucket.com
 
Welcome back to our True Story Blog Party:   You are cordially invited to post your True Stories here and read and yes comment on as many as you like.  We all love comments.

Please remember this party is for your True Stories.

 THE WANDERER

Psalm 119:66-68,  MessageBible
"Train me in good common sense; I'm thoroughly committed to living Your way. Before I learned to answer You, I wandered all over the place, but now I'm in step with Your Word. You are good, and the source of good; train me in Your goodness."

 You might enjoy some of my recent posts:




This Little Light of Mine  (digested Sunday Sermon)

 A few suggestions for your entry:

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.
 
2. Please be kind to those who leave you a comment; and be courteous to visit them likewise with a comment.

3. Please link back to this community, either by using the button you will find on my side bar or simply a text link. 

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

Thank you for hosting! I hope you have a blessed week.
If you and your husband have a pet story to share, please join us on the #RecipeForMoments Blog Hop this week where we are sharing true stories of the bonds we share with our precious pets! :-)