Monday, May 19, 2014

Welcome - Week of May 19, 2014 True Stories Party


Tell Me a True Story !!
I hope you are enjoying these remarkable true stories.   
 
God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will. -Hebrews 2:4

God wants to be identified as your God. And He wants to do it with the thundering "Amen" of signs and wonders that prove you serve the God you say you serve. Jesus promises that you will do greater works than He did: "  
Rod Parsley

You might enjoy my recent posts



If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

How to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

If you enjoy one of the entries, hover over the icon and click to share.  Be sure to Tweet "Tell Me a Story" to invite your friends.

Please link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar. 

1 comment:

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

First-time visitor here. I look forward to reading the stories... Thanks for hosting.