Monday, November 3, 2014

Welcome - Week of November 03, 2014 True Stories Party


I Love a TRUE Story !!
 

You are invited to enter YOUR TRUE STORY here.

Please READ and COMMENT on several posts near you !  

We all love comments!
~ ~ ~
 
You might enjoy this amazing true story about John Lake written here by Rod Parsley
John Lake an Apostle of Faith
The Spirit of Life by Rod Parsley 

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. —Romans 8:2

John Lake was a missionary in Central Africa when an epidemic broke out. Thousands of people were dying.

One of the doctors sent by the local government asked him what he used to inoculate himself with against the virus.

Lake directed the doctor to put a sample of the living virus under a microscope, and view the masses of living germs. He then took the sample in his hand for a moment and then returned it to the microscope. To the doctor's amazement the germs were dead.

"That is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus," he declared. "As long as I keep my soul in contact with the living God-.-.-.-no germ can attach itself to me. My spirit and body are so filled with the blessed presence of God, it even oozes from my pores."

The "law of the Spirit of life" is the regulating, activating power, and life of the Holy Spirit that has set us free from the power of sin, hell, and the grave.

Fill me Lord with Your Spirit of life.
Empower me to overcome the
power of sin, hell, and the
grave in Your mighty
Name. Amen.
~ ~ ~ 

This weeks post from
my Blog “A Joyful Noise”

 
Please link back to this community, either by using the code for my button on my side bar or simply a text link. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Tell Me A Story" has been included in our Sites To See #409. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/11/sites-to-see-409.html

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting the link-up, Hazel Moon. I sure appreciate it. ~Heather @ My Overflowing Cup